Low Voltage Installer-Technician
The low voltage technician-installer serves customers by installing and servicing low-energy systems and products in a variety of environments. The low voltage technician-installer will manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks as well as diagnose errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- A working knowledge of low-voltage wiring
- An understanding of DMX terminations is a plus
- Must be able to travel on occasion and to adapt to flexible schedules
- Must have general computer knowledge
- Basic electrical wiring knowledge a plus
- Experience with Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC) systems a plus
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.